Tuesday 1 April 2014

Penguin Design Competition | The Outsiders



So I decided very last minute to enter the Penguin Design competition. I took a chance and thought well either they like it or they don't! I used images that I have already screen printed for another project and I've just edited them in photoshop. There is also a lot of hand writing that I did using a copic pen (the new love of my life!). Although very rushed and mainly an excuse to procrastinate from my other work I actually really like what I've produced.

Doing this course has made me realise that really I work better under stress and with tighter time constraints. Really when I'm given time I don't know what to do with myself!... and that's when I start second guessing. ALL ABOUT GUT INSTINCT!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment