Wednesday 7 August 2013

21st Birthday Party

AGHH!! I can't believe that it is August already! How time flies. So as you can probably tell from a. the title of this blog post and b. the crazy pictures below, I had my BIRTHDAY PARTY! Typically I wouldn't have one because I'm usually on holiday or most of my friends are. Birthday in August = Birthday Party deprived childhood. As you can probably also tell from this amazing cake that I turned the old age of 21. (21 and i still have horses and cats all over my cake, BEST CAKE EVER!) 

Anyway here are just a few photos from my party, I didn't take many because I was the hostess with the mostess. But I did manage to get one of myself with the amazing photo board that my mom and sister made for me! AWWWWW how sweet!



I was so tired by the end of the day all i needed was to snuggle up in my bed but we had to tidy up at about 12:30am so no sleep for me. I had such a lovely day and I'm just thankful that I have so many people who care about me. Turning 21 is going to be big but I have a bigger year coming up (i.e. 3rd year, graduation, etc.) so this year is going to be good and you would think slightly more grown up, but I'll still act like a 5 year old and wont like wine. 

When this goes out (because it is a scheduled post) it will be my birthday, I shall be old. However, I shall also be watching Matilda on the West End with my family for the afternoon matinee. AND I CANT WAIT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment